I received my second nomination today and it sure lifted my spirits and made my day! I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by Mag and Maddi over at the MegaMad4Books. Thank you guys for the nomination! According to them, a Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers as a form of recognition and support to keep on blogging. I’ll answer the questions first and then ask my own questions to my nominees.
The rules are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have asked you
3. Nominate 11 other people
4. Ask them 11 questions in return
1. If you could have a super power what would it be? It would be having the ability to teleport anywhere else in the world in a blink. You can get a lot done with that kind of talent, whether it is saving someone or just using it to travel the world or just disappear for a while from your surroundings. I think it would be pretty cool to have this ability.
2. Harry potter or Edward Cullen? and why? Harry Potter for sure. Why? The accent 🙂 Haha I am a sucker for accents and he looks more appealing than Edward Cullen.
3. Why did you start your blog? I’ve been writing for a while and I even had a blog a while ago, yet it always stagnated and nothing came out of it. I think my main reason was because of the books and the blogging community. At first I wrote for myself, but when people started to comment and I saw that others were reading my blog, it gave me a push to become better and continue the blog.
4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy? I would probably buy a house for my parents to retire in comfortably.
5. If you knew the world would end tomorrow what would you do today? That’s a tough question because I would want to do a lot in a one day span. Aside from spending as much time with my family and friends, I would do something adventurous. Don’t ask my what because I haven’t thought of it yet. 😉
6. If you could be sucked into your favourite book, what book would that be? I think it would be Jewels of the Sun by Nora Roberts. The main reason why would be because of where it is based in. It’s in Ireland 🙂 Think green rolling hills and the Irish brogue. *swoon*
7. What would people say about you at your funeral? I think that people would say that it would be very hard to find someone as special and unique as me.
8. If you could be given any gift what would it be? I think it would be knowing people that truly care for me and are always there for me no matter what. Too many times, I have disappointed in life by those around me.
9. What would you call yourself if you could pick your own name? Either a Caitlyn, Kelly or Jenna. However, I kind of like it that my name isn’t very popular in North America. 🙂
10. Your favourite item of clothing and why? Jeans. They are a staple in my wardrobe.
11. What would your ultimate pet be? I currently have two cats and I have had cats throughout my life. I think it would be awesome to have a ferret or a cow as a pet.
- Asha’s Literary Corner
- The Infinite Curio
- The Whimsical Whims of Ikhlas Hussain
- Marth Reynolds Writes
- Perpetual Page Turner
- Book Rock Betty
- Hello, Chelly
- Lisa is Busy Nerding
- Rachel Reads
- The Grown-Up YA
1. Who is your favorite author and why?
2. Name one thing that is weird about you or out of the ordinary.
3. When you have felt like giving up, what made you continue?
4. Are you a social butterfly or more of an introvert?
5. Name one thing that you would do out of your comfort zone.
6. What is your favorite food?
7. If you were able to dive into a book and live there, what book would it be?
8.Have you ever attempted to write a short story or book? How did it go?
9.What made you start writing your blog?
10. What is your favorite movie of all time?
11. What can’t you live without? Why?